Declaration of Principles
1. We believe in Infinite Intelligence.
2. We believe that the phenomena of Nature, both physical and spiritual, are the
expression of Infinite Intelligence.
3. We affirm that a correct understanding of such expression and living in accordance
therewith, constitutes true religion.
4. We affirm that the existence and personal identity of the individual continue after the
change called death.
5. We affirm that communication with the so-called dead is a fact, scientifically proven
by thephenomena of Spiritualism.
6 . We believe that the highest morality is contained in the Golden Rule: "Do unto
others as you would have them do unto you."
7. We affirm the moral responsibility of individuals, and that we make our own
happiness or unhappiness as we obey or disobey Nature's physical and spiritual laws.
8. We affirm that the doorway to reformation is never closed against any soul here or
9. We affirm that the precepts of Prophecy and Healing are Divine attributes proven